Monday, August 17, 2009

IKEA Sauce & Baked Cherry Tomatoes


Another cool-looking baked fish dish, this time with just some garlic salt. I found this chive sauce at IKEA (there was a picture of salmon on the package so I couldn't help myself), which turned out okay after adding some half-and-half instead of the suggested margerine. We happened to have some fresh chives on hand, which I used to top off. The best part of the meal were the sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes. The peas were steamed then stir fried with a little garlic salt. I wrapped the tomatoes in wax paper, added grape seed oil and garlic salt, then baked it alongside the fish. They turned out perfectly juicy and full of flavor. I just loved how everything looked together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when are you going to come cook for me? :)

Diana said...

Next time you're in town!